Since joining LOGOS, Ann has been instrumental in assisting Icelandic companies invest abroad (and divest), as well as international clients investing into Iceland. She also advises clients from other Nordic countries on investments into the UK, and prides herself on a pragmatic results-driven approach to transactions. She specialises in corporate transactions (public and private M&A), finance, restructuring, joint ventures and commercial agreements. She is a Solicitor in England and Wales and a member of the Law Society of England and Wales. Ann has been named as leading lawyer by Chambers and Partners since 2015.
- LOGOS Legal Services since 2007
- Ocado Limited 2006-2007
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer 1999-2005
- Admitted as a Solicitor in England and Wales 2001
- Oxford Institute of Legal Practice 1997-1998, Diploma in Legal Practice
- University of Oxford 1994-1997, MA in Jurisprudence
- Contibutor to various articles in UK legal journals