Attorney at Law, Partner
Áslaug Björgvinsdóttir is an Attorney who specialises in Intellectual Property and Information Technology Law, including Data Protection and e-commerce. She joined LOGOS in 2007 and has extensive experience in advising both domestic and foreign clients, negotiations and dispute resolution. Áslaug received her LL.M in Intellectual Property from the University of Stockholm in 2012.
- LOGOS Legal Services since 2007
- The Icelandic Competition Authority 2006
- The National Commissioner of Police - Economic Crime Departement 2006
- LEX law offices 2005
- Íslandsbanki 2004
- CIPP/E Certification 2017
- LL.M. in European Intellectual Property Law from Stockholm University 2012
- District Court Attorney 2008
- Reykjavik University M.L. 2007
- University of Copenhagen, guest student 2006
- Company Management – Selected Legal Issues: Data Protection, Spring 2018.
- New Data Protection Legislation. Icelandic Bar Association, 2017-2018.
- New Data Protection Legislation. Open University, 2017-2018.
- Committee member on behalf of the Icelandic Bar Association
- Board member of the Youth Counsil, appointed by the minister of education, science and culture
- Boardmember of CODEX book publishing 2004-2009