Bjarnfreður Ólafsson LL.M.
Bjarnfredur´s practice is mainly transactional and structural, concentrating on tax and M&A, finance, corporate as well as energy related work. His experience also includes debt financing and restructuring related work.
- LOGOS Legal Services since 2006
- Lög law office/Taxis law 1998-2006
- Inland Revenue Office, head of department 1993-1996
- Nova Southeastern University 1997-1998
- University of Miami, School of Law, Coral Gables Florida, LL.M. 1997
District Court Attorney 1996
University of Iceland, cand.jur. 1993
- Co-author of the Commissioner´s of the Inland Revenue handbook on VAT, published 1998
- The back bone of tax law – principles of legal interpretations in Tímarit Lögréttu, 2016, 1. issue.
- On tax competition and tax cohesion a chapter in Afmælisrit Jón Steinar Gunnlaugsson sjötugur 27. september 2017, Reykjavík, 2017
- Member of the board in various companies, e.g. large companies in the area of production and finance