Einar Baldvin Axelsson LL.M.
Einar Baldvin is a leading lawyer in maritime and transport law in Iceland and has advised clients on all aspects of maritime and transport law for over twenty years. Einar Baldvin is a Chairman of the Board of the Icelandic Maritime Law Association and lecturer in Maritime law at the Reykjavík University.
- LOGOS Legal Services since 2000
- The Counsel office 1991-1999
- Holland & Knight, New York 1998
- Certified Real Estate and Vessel Broker 2002
- Supreme Court Attorney 2000
- University of London LL.M. in Maritime law 1993
- District Court Attorney 1992
- University of Iceland, cand.jur. 1991
- Lecturer at Reykjavik University Faculty of Law, in maritime law
- Assessor in maritime law at University of Iceland
- Chairman of the Icelandic Maritime Association