Helga Melkorka Óttarsdóttir LL.M.
With long standing expertise in the field of competition law and European law, Helga represents clients in a wide array of economic sectors. She has pleaded cases before the Icelandic competition authorities, Icelandic courts, the EFTA Surveillance Authority and the EFTA Court. Helga has been nominated by IFLR1000 as a leading lawyer in financial and corporate law since 2004 and by Chambers and Partners as a leading lawyer in corporate and commercial law since 2006.
- LOGOS Legal Services since 2001, Managing Partner since 2013
- Independent law practice 1999-2000
- EFTA Surveillance Authority, Brussels 1994-1999
- Supreme Court Attorney 2011
- District Court Attorney 1999
- Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg, LL.M. European law and International law 1994
- University of Iceland, cand.jur. 1991
- Adjunct at the University of Reykjavik Faculty of Law 2005-2007
- Lecturer at the University of Iceland Faculty of Law 2000-2004, adjunct 2004-2006
- Board member of the Chamber of Commerce since 2014
- Board member of various companies
- Partner Ad Hoc College member of the EFTA Surveillance Authority since 2004
- Board member of the Icelandic Bar Association 2003-2005, vice chairman 2005-2006