Ragnar Tómas Árnason LL.M.
Ragnar Tomas has been a partner since 2001. His primary practice area is corporate/commercial law having acted as the leading legal advisor for many major corporate clients in diverse industries. Another important practice area of his is intellectual property law, being the main teacher of copyright law in the University of Iceland since 1997 and laying emphasis on matters related to intellectual property law and information technology law in his studies at Harvard Law School (LL.M. 2004). His experience also includes dispute resolution and restructuring/insolvency. He is recognized as a leading lawyer in his field by Chambers Europe and Chambers Global. He has served as a board member of various companies and institutions.
- LOGOS Legal Services since 2000
- Adalsteinsson & Partners 1995-1999
- Supreme Court Attorney 2007
- Harvard Law School, LL.M. with emphasis on Intellectual Property Law and Internet Law 2004
- District Court Attorney 1996
- University of Iceland cand.jur. 1995
- University of Iceland, French and German 1989-1990
- Lecturer at the University of Iceland Faculty of Law since 1995, adjunct since 2004