Þórólfur Jónsson LL.M.
Nominated by IFLR1000 as a Leading Lawyer in financial and corporate law since 2013 and as a leading individual by Chambers since 2011.
- LOGOS Legal Services 1999-2001, 2002-2004 and since 2009
- Kaupthing bank, lawyer and Managing Director of Investment banking 2004-2009
- Supreme Court of Iceland, law clerk, 2001
- Supreme Court Attorney 2016
- Certified Securities Broker 2009
- Harvard Law School, LL.M. 2002
- District Court Attorney 2000
- University of Iceland, cand.jur. 1999
- Lecturer at the University of Iceland and Reykjavik University, faculties of law since 1999
- Securities Regulation, published in 2004 (co-author: Johannes Sigurdsson)
- Takeover Bids (thesis), published in 1999
- A member of the education committee of The Icelandic Bar Association since 2004
- Editor of the University of Iceland Law Students‘ Journal in 1997
- Has served on the Board of Directors of a few Icelandic companies