Private Client Services
LOGOS’s Private Client Services offers a wide-ranging service availability and significant specialisation of attorneys, where the aims and needs of each client are emphasised. A dedicated partner is responsible for the service provided to clients, supervising the execution of projects and tracing their progress. The partner also ensures that the client’s data is up-to-date and maintained in accordance with agreements. Client data in Private Client Services is stored in the office’s access-controlled systems, and the specified legal service is thereby combined with specialised data administration.
LOGOS’ Private Client Services offer affluent individuals, and their families, diverse advice regarding their personal matters. Confidentiality and safe treatment of data is emphasised, as well as following through on the client’s local and foreign affairs.
The service includes e.g.:
- Overall planning of family matters and how assets and their disposal moves between generations;
- the organisation of local and foreign taxation matters;
- the organisation of individual inheritance issues;
- the construction of prenuptial agreements and wills;
- advice and treatment regarding controversial issues, i.e. within marriages or cohabitants, or in other sensitive matters where an out-of-court dispute resolution is optimal, if possible;
- the organisation of assets and company ownership;
- securities transactions and all local and foreign investments;
- the establishment of local and foreign companies and funds;
- contract awards; and
- the collection and maintenance of data regarding international transactions and disclosure obligations towards authorities and financial corporations (i.e. ALM, KYC, CRS and FATCA).
Moreover, LOGOS provides Private Client Services to investment firms, financial corporations and funds, that provide extensive service to certain clients of their own. Such services cover e.g.
- the establishment of funds or the creation of other foundation documents related to special projects;
- taxation matters, where emphasis is put on efficient organisation for funds and the breakdown of income and dues is in accordance with law;
- service to and hosting of limited liability companies owned by foreign clients;
- specific back-end processing related to compliance functions and disclosure obligations;
- analysis of methods for the purchase of assets and/or companies locally and internationally;
- IP rights and patents;
- advice and overall management regarding laws and regulations on corporate governance;
- the administration and summoning of meetings, dispute resolution, etc.; and
- dispute mediation.
The benefits of Financial Companies Private Client Services lie in the potential efficiency of delegating a portion of internal activities to a specialised law firm which is able to respond swiftly to urgent matters. By relying on the knowledge and experience of LOGOS, companies can save time, cost and trouble, as well as the risk involved in training staff to resolve assignments in the various fields of law. Companies using the LOGOS Private Client Services thereby ensure that their specialists spend their time and energy doing what they do best while having contacts within the firm.