Ann is a solicitor in England and Wales and holds a MA degree in Jurisprudence from Oxford University. Ann specialises in Corporate Finance, Financial Services and Regulation, Corporate Law, Corporate Consulting and Cross-border Transactions, especially concerning Mergers and Acquisitions. Furthermore, she has assisted numerous companies from the Nordic Countries with their investments in the UK. Ann began her career at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and worked for a while as an inhouse consultant at Ocado Limited. Ann is a member of the Law Society of England and Wales and joined LOGOS’ London office in 2007.
- LOGOS Legal Services, 2007-
- Ocado Limited 2006-2007
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer 1999-2005
- Admitted as a Solicitor in England and Wales, 2001
- Oxford Institute of Legal Practice 1997-1998, Diploma in Legal Practice
- University of Oxford 1994-1997, MA in Jurisprudence
- Contibutor to various articles in UK legal journals