Aron Freyr Jóhannsson
Aron Freyr is a lawer with a Masters degree from the University of Iceland. He has worked at LOGOS since 2017. His main practice areas are Contractor and Procurement Law, Administrative Law, Tax Law and Tort Law.
- LOGOS since 2017
- City of Reykjavik - Department of Welfare 2016
- The Icelandic Information Committee, Intern 2016
- Ministry of the Interior 2015
- ADVEL 2014
- Translating and summarizing court rulings of the European Court of Human Rights for the University of Iceland Human Rights Institute 2012-2015
- University of Iceland, mag.jur 2016
- Law and Media summer school 2016, Nordplus grant
- University of Iceland, B.A. in law 2013
- Refresher courses in Administrative law, University of Iceland, Nobel 2013 and 2014.
- Refresher courses in Administrative and International Law, University of Iceland, Orator 2015.
- Teaching aid in Administrative and International Law, University of Iceland 2014.
- Orator's Meeting and Culture commitee 2011-2012
- Editorial Board, volume 66 of Úlfljótur, University of Iceland's Law Review
- Editor, volume 67 of Úlfljótur University of Iceland's Law Review
- Manager of Orator's Legal Aid 2014-2015
- Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition, participant 2014-2015 and 2015-2016