Attorney at Law, Senior Associate
Freyr is an attorney who specializes in Financial Markets Regulation, Corporate Finance and Financial Technology (FinTech). Other practice areas include Corporate Law, M&A, Legal Framework of Aquaculture (fish farming) and Civil and Criminal Procedure. He joined LOGOS in 2013. Freyr received his LL.M in International Banking Law and Finance from the University of Edinburgh in 2018.
- LOGOS Legal Services since 2013
- Motus and Lögheimtan 2012-2013
- District Court Attorney 2016
- University of Iceland, M.A. in law 2014
- Assistant teacher at the University of Iceland 2012