Guðbjörg Helga Hjartardóttir
Attorney at Law, Partner
Guðbjörg Helga is an attorney at law, licensed to practice before the district courts. She holds an LL.M. degree in Corporate Law from University College London and has extensive experience in that field of law. Among her areas of expertise are Banking, Finance and Capital Markets, Corporate Finance, Financial Restructuring, Mergers and Acquisitions and Property Law. Guðbjörg joined LOGOS in 2004 and became a partner in 2013.
- LOGOS Legal Services, 2004-
- Landsvirkjun (National Power Company), 2000-2004
- University College London, LL.M. in corporate law 2012
- District Court Attorney 2006
- University of Iceland, cand.jur. 2004