Marta is a lawyer from the University of Iceland. Her studies included a year abroad studying at Nagoya University in Japan. She has been with LOGOS since 2020. Before, she has worked at the Legal and Executive Affairs Department of the EFTA Surveillance Authority (ESA) in Brussels, Belgium. Prior to that she has worked at PricewaterhouseCoopers in Iceland in the Tax and Legal Services Division. Her primary practice areas are EU/EEA Law, Corporate Law and Financial Services.
- LOGOS Legal Services, 2020-
- EFTA Surveillance Authority, 2019-2020
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, 2016-2019
- University of Iceland, MA in law, 2019
- Nagoya University, Watanabe grantee, 2017-2018
- University of Iceland, BA in law, 2017
- „Implementation of the CISG in Iceland: Is There Need for Change?“, Úlfljótur Law Review, Volume 73 (2020), Issue 3.