Stephen is a solicitor in England and Wales. Stephen specialises in Mergers and Acquisitions, Corporate Finance, Corporate Law, Corporate Consulting and Cross-border Transactions. Stephen has assisted numerous companies from the Nordic Countries with their investments in the UK. Stephen trained and qualified with Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP in London before moving to Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP. Stephen is a member of the Law Society of England and Wales and joined LOGOS’ London office in 2021.
- LOGOS Legal Services 2021-
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP 2019-2021
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP 2014-2019
- Solicitor England & Wales 2016
- City University London, Legal Practice Course (LPC) 2013-2014
- City University London, Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) 2012-2013
- University of Newcastle Upon Tyne, BA Honours in Economics’ 2008-2011