Ari Karlsson hdl.
- LOGOS Legal Services since 2007
- Glitnir bank 2000-2007
- District Court Attorney 2007
- University of Iceland, cand.jur. 2007
- University of Aarhus, scholar 2003
- Lecturer at the Univesity of Iceland since 2007
- Lecturer at Bifröst University since 2012, adjunct since 2015
- Lecturer at KLAKI Innovit, 2009-2010
- Elected by the Alþingi in 2017 as reserve member of the election supervisory board in the Reykjavik north constituency.
- Elected by Alþingi 2016 as a reserve member of the National Court.
- Elected by the Reykjavik City Council in 2013 as reserve member of the election supervisory board in Reykjavik; elected as member of the election supervisory board in 2014
- Board of governors of the Reykjavík College 2013
- Member of the board for the Nordic Moot Court Competition in Iceland since 2009
- COO of the law students legal advisory service to the public 2004-2005
- Member of Editorial Board of Lögberg Publication, Law Institute of the University of Iceland 2003
- Member of the board of the Law Students Association 2002-2003
- Member of the board of the Law Research Institute of the University of Iceland 2003-2005
- President of Framtíðin, Debating Society,
- Reykjavik College 1998-1999