Erlendur Gíslason hrl.
Erlendur has been partner since 1998 and his primary practice areas are aviation law and aircraft finance. Erlendur is a leading aviation lawyer in Iceland and regularly advises airlines and financiers on all aspects of different aircraft leasing structures, aircraft acquisitions and aircraft financing, as well as aircraft and mortgage registrations in Iceland. He has been nominated as a leading individual by Chambers.
- LOGOS Legal Services since 2000
- Adalsteinsson & Partner 1995-1999
- Law Firm Borgartun 24 1991-1995
- Supreme Court Attorney 1999
- Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona, European and Aviation law 1996-1998
- District Court Attorney 1992
- University of Iceland, cand.jur. 1991
- Lecturer at the University of Iceland and Reykjavik University Faculty of Law
- The Cape Town Convention on international interests in mobile equipment and the Protocol to the Convention on International Interests in Mobile Equipment on Matters Specific to Aircraft Equipment, Lögrétta, legal journal of the University of Reykjavik, 2008
- Liability of the Construction Manager under Icelandic law, Lögrétta, legal journal of the University of Reykjavik, 2005
- Co-author of the Icelandic chapter on Dispute Resolution Methods in Dispute Resolution Methods, a special issue of the Comparative Law Yearbook of international Business. London, 1994
- Law Review Committee of the Icelandic Bar Association 1999-2004