Heiðar Ásberg Atlason hrl., LL.M.
Heidar has been focusing on major restructurings and insolvency matters both in Iceland and internationally over the past few years. He has represented various international banks and investment funds before the Icelandic courts, in particular in relation to the collapse of the Icelandic banks. Heidar has been nominated as a leading lawyer since 2011 in Chambers Global, for restructuring and insolvency, and since 2015 for dispute resolution.
- LOGOS Legal Services since 2002
- Ministry for Foreign Affairs 2000-2001
- Supreme Court Attorney 2010
- District Court Attorney 2003
- University of Miami School of Law, LL.M. in Comparative Law 2002 (Cobb Scholar)
- University of Iceland, cand. jur. 2000
- University of Copenhagen, Nordplus Scholar, 1999
- Lecturer at University of Iceland Faculty of Law in 2000 and since 2002
- Participation in the Philip Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition 2000 & 2002, coach 2001, 2003-2005
- Chairman of Leifur Eiriksson Moot Court Club since 2003
- Editorial Board of Úlfljótur, law students journal 1999-2000
- Treasurer for ME College Students Association 1993-1994