Ólafur Eiríksson hrl.
Over 100 cases in the Supreme Court establish the breadth of Olafur´s experience in the field of Dispute Resolution. He has been nominated as a leading lawyer in Dispute Resolution for a number of years. In the Chambers and Partners Global and European Guide for 2015 Olafur is ranked in Band 1. Olafur has also been recognised as a “Leading Individual” in Dispute Resolution by Legal 500. Olafur has advised clients on several landmark cases in the field of bankruptcy, restructuring, banking and tort. The clients he advises range from individuals to large international banks and financial institutions.
- LOGOS Legal Services since 2006
- Hafnarfjordur Law Firm 1995-2006
- Supreme Court Attorney 2006
- District Court Attorney 2000
- University of Iceland, cand.jur. 1999
- University of Copenhagen 1998-1999
- Lecturer at the University of Reykjavik 2008
- Lecturer at Continuing Education at the University of Iceland 2004-2006
- Lecturer at Bifröst University 2003-2006
- On the Board of the Icelandic Bar Association 2010-2012
- Has been on various committees for the athletic association